Local Pension Board
The governance arrangements of the Local Government Pension Scheme have changed. From 1 April 2015 the LBHF Pension Sub-Committee is assisted in its management of the Hammersmith & Fulham Pension Fund by a Local Pension Board made up from representatives of members and employers of the scheme.
What does the Local Pension Board do?
- It plays a key advisory role in assisting the LBHF Pension Sub-Committee in managing the pension fund
- It scrutinises the performance of the pension administration service
- It ensures that the LBHF Pension Sub-Committee is compliant with LGPS and other relevant regulations
- It is made up of six members, with equal representation between scheme members and employers.
- It has regular meetings, at least twice a year
Pensions Board membership:
Cllr Rory Vaughan (Chair)
Cllr Bora Kwon
Member representatives of the Local Pension Board:
Enquiries to members of the Local Pension Board:
Secretary to the Pension Board:
Amrita Gill Contact phone number: 020 8753 2094 Contact email: Amrita.email@example.com